The Creative Mind Group Job List below provides leads for film & television job openings ranging from internships & entry level assistant work to management & senior level executive positions.
Industry Jobs & Internships
Asst to Head of TV
Simon Kinberg’s Genre Films is looking for an assistant for Head of Television. The ideal candidate has a year of agency experience on a busy lit desk, can do the administrative stuff with ease, wants to work in development and loves reading scripts and books. This is a fantastic stepping stone for someone eager to work in TV development and production. Looking to have someone start at the end of August.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB OPP / DIGITAL / CAA / LOS ANGELES
Email resumes to email@example.com
Assistant, Digital Talent & Packaging and Brand Coverage, Creative Artists Agency, Los Angeles Agent in Digital Talent & Packaging and Brand Coverage department is seeking an assistant. Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, and arranging travel. Assistant will eventually have the opportunity to participate in work above admin level, working alongside agent.
– Production companies
– Talent clients
… and their business in the digital space.
BA/BS from an accredited University or College
Minimum one year of relevant administrative experience within the entertainment industry, prior agency experience a plus
Must possess strong organizational and communication skills
Must possess the ability to pay close attention to detail
Must have the ability to meet deadlines and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet and MS Outlook, PowerPoint
Strong follow-up and project management skills
Able to work in a fast paced / team oriented department
Must be resourceful and possess good judgment
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
ICM Partners – Assistant to Partner/Department Head of MP Production Job Opening
ICM Partners®, a major talent and literary agency, is seeking an Assistant for the head of our MP Production (Below the Line) department. Candidate must have at least 1 year agency or industry related administrative experience. This is a very demanding, fast paced and busy desk. Candidate must be extremely detail oriented and organized, yet capable of seeing the big picture. Must also have the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a challenging, deadline-oriented environment. A BA/BS degree is required. Resumes to email@example.com
Founder of a boutique Century City entertainment firm seeking an assistant. Must have previous assistant experience (agency/talent experience preferred). Ideal candidate is detail-oriented, organized and polished. Job responsibilities include standard assistant duties: rolling calls, scheduling for manager and clients, expenses, liaising with high-profile clients and executives. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow and be exposed to various facets of the industry (TV, film, publishing, theatre). This is a temp to perm position. Send resume, three references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sierra Affinity seeks PAID Summer Intern:
Leading international sales and independent film finance company seeking a Summer Intern. Will report to the SVP of Business Development and Film Finance. Duties will include creating and maintaining film sales and collections databases, working with distributor’s to obtain royalty statements and also script reading and coverage. This is a position for someone with strong excel skills and an interest in film who is enthusiastic, organized and detail-oriented. College credit or paid position. Please email resumes (no cover letter) to email@example.com with the subject line “Film Finance Internship”.
Director’s Assistant – Partizan Ent.
One of our directors just shifted from NY to LA, and needs a new LA assistant. He’s a fantastic filmmaker, who is in post-production on a really fun studio film. He is looking for someone who is a great communicator, extremely organized and detail oriented. Ideal candidate has assisted a director before or has previously worked as a post PA or assistant to a high-level producer or studio exec during post. Must be willing to travel to NY as needed. Position to start ASAP. Please email resume, cover letter and availability to start to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Assistant To President/Executive Producer (Full Time)
A successful TV production company located in West LA is hiring a full-time Executive Assistant to the President/EP to start early-mid May. 1 year of agency or industry related experience (non internship) required.
The ideal candidate has strong prior administrative experience in the entertainment industry. An interest in pursuing TV production is strongly preferred, as the right candidate will have an opportunity to grow within the company.
Candidate should demonstrate strong communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills. Should be outgoing, a self-starter and calm under pressure. Excellent attention to detail is mandatory. Creative writing and graphic design skills are a big bonus. MUST be proactive.
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to: email@example.com
Job responsibilities include:
- Heavy scheduling
- Rolling calls
- Perpetually liaising with:
o Employees from every department, including the scripted/unscripted development, production, music, executive and legal teams
o Network/production contacts
- Preparing presentations/decks/promotional materials
- Coordinating, creating, and managing our social media platforms
- Travel coordination (work with a travel agency) and creating itineraries
- Expensing costs
- Greeting clients
- Assisting President/EP with technological issues (must be comfortable troubleshooting)
- Looking for someone who has knowledge in MS Office Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote and managing/updating websites
Academic Services Administrative Assistant, Dodge College
The Academic Services Administrative Assistant serves as the main liaison between faculty, students, and the DCFMA Chairs; the incumbent is responsible for independently coordinating activities for the Chairs and managing a team of student academic assistants. This position is responsible for performing short and long term coordination of administrative tasks; in addition to, the implementation of academic and operational policies and procedures for delivering service to students, faculty, and staff. This role assists with the development, recommendation, and dissemination of academic administrative policies; develops and manages internal databases.
The Academic Services Administrative Assistant corresponds with faculty to ensure they meet university and school academic deadlines. This position coordinates and tracks students’ graduation requirements and deliverables; manages the part-time lecturer hiring process each semester by coordinating teaching contracts with Division Chairs and the Provost’s Office, and tracks the completion of all required paperwork. The role assists with the management of the assignment of academic advisors to new students, and coordinating academic progress meetings with Chairs’ student advisees; maintains and updates division documents, and assists with written correspondence, editing, and proofreading for the Chairs. The position assists with events, may work some evening and weekend hours as needed, and performs other duties as assigned.
Design and Animation PAID Internship (Burbank)
Plucky, a design and production company based in Burbank, is seeking a full-time design and animation intern. Focusing primarily on feature film main titles, Plucky’s vast body of work also includes motion projects such as TV show opens, branding, and theatrical marketing. This is a very hands-on internship – you will be designing and animating from day one. Position is paid, school credit is optional. Please send resumes and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audio Visual Coordinator – Innocean Worldwide
OVERVIEW: Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) compressing, posting, DVD authoring, tape vaulting and labeling while supporting all aspects of the post-production department. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES • Executing AV requests, including: DVD burning, web postings, ftp management • Assisting the Assistant Editors and Editors when needed. • Managing Facility vault, Element files and databases SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION • Must be detail oriented, adept at multi-tasking, and a self-starter. • MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail, Database software. • Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro and the entire final cut suite. • Machine room experience – HDCamSR, Digibeta, patch bay • Strong knowledge of HD and SD formats/codecs/compressions/frame rates and conversions. • BA/BS College Degree preferred. WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CHALLENGES • Long hours sitting and working on the computer. • Extended evening and weekend work when required. • Stressful and demanding work environment in executing work on short deadlines. • Sitting, standing, lifting and working with hands for long hours. • Informally “On Call” 24/7.
Please send resume to Kandia Triantos at email@example.com
Job @ EuropaCorp
EuropaCorp, the French film studio founded in 2000 by Writer/Director/Producer Luc Besson, is looking for a dynamic assistant to both the COO and President of Production in the LA office. EuropaCorp has made over 120 films since opening including LUCY, the TAKEN franchise, THE TRANSPORTER franchise, and many other US and French titles.
Job duties will include scheduling, phones, coverage, expenses, and travel arrangements. Applicants should be extremely organized, responsible, focused under pressure with the ability to adapt to unpredictable work situations. Must be able to multi-task, work harmoniously with co-workers and most importantly, know how to prioritize.
EuropaCorp is rapidly expanding its US team and is looking for a true team player that’s ready to wear whatever hat necessary to make sure the office runs smoothly. Please send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Project Manager, Small Business Marketing – San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Xpedition Media (xpeditionmedia.com) is looking to hire a full-time research project manager to run the end to end quarterly launch of an online survey used to measure brand perception within Small Businesses for one of our clients. This person will work across each step of the process, from aligning questionnaire design with senior stakeholders to managing the vendors as they program the survey and deploy, to building presentations for various stakeholders with the uncovered insights. This person must be able to influence people to take action and keep the project on track to meet timelines, as well as be a good communicator.
Structure and operationalize the project
Create a timeline for the rest of the year; study launches in May, August, November.
Manage local specificities around segmentation, local competitors to include in the study, specific questions each country wants to answer, and more.
Manage sampling vendor from programming of the survey, through testing and launch
With the help of a data analyst, build compelling presentations for different audiences (e.g., country managers, global leads, product and engineering)
Must work from Mountain View offices at least Tues-Wed-Thurs to 4 times a week. Will be able to use company shuttle.
Flexible to accommodate quick turnarounds or urgent requests
We will require NDA signature.
Prior knowledge or experience managing projects in large matrix type of organizations
Prior knowledge or experience with online brand research
Worked with large companies before (Facebook, Google, Apple, etc.)
Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. This is not a video production or development job. This is a marketing research position for one of our clients.
Bi-Coastal COO/President of a film and television production/distribution company is looking for an LA-based Executive Assistant.
Ideal candidates should have excellent communication skills and excel under high pressure with meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail. Professionalism is also a must as you will act as liaison between Execs internally as well as functioning as the first point of contact for top talent and industry execs. Hours vary, so a mobile presence out of the office is important during after-hours and on weekends.
- Screening heavy phones, rolling calls, and maintaining an extensive call sheet
- Scheduling meetings, managing, and prioritizing a complex and ever-changing calendar
- Set up internal/external screenings and handle RSVP’s to all awards events/parties
- Preparation and submission of expense reports
- Liaison between executive heads, financial institutions, talent agencies, principal investors, writers, directors, producers, and A-list talent
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks, deadlines, and successfully gate-keep
- Assist with booking domestic and global travel arrangements
- Ability to maintain extremely confidential information
- Attend events with the executive
Experience and qualifications include:
- BA/BS degree
- Knowledge of film and the film industry and agency experience is preferred but not required
- Minimum 2-3 years desk experience
- Organized and detail-oriented and willing to travel
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Personable and professional demeanor
Please send resumes to: executiveasstLA@gmail.com
WWE Studios Intern – Summer 2017
WWE – Los Angeles, CA
The WWE Internship Difference
1. We provide educational job training in a real-world environment across a variety of fields.
2. Our program is designed with our interns in mind. Enjoy a chance to interact with other interns and understand our business from a variety of perspectives.
3. Work closely with a professional mentor who will help you to hone your skills while you begin to build your professional network.
4. Gain relevant experience in your field so that you may apply your skills for your future job search.
5. Enjoy our unique entrepreneurial culture within the context of a successful business environment.
WWE Studios Intern Learning Expectations
Gain knowledge of the movie making process for a studio from an incoming script and script coverage, to production and post-production.
Enhance understanding of the film industry, specifically in the development and post production fields.
Elevate your script coverage writing with critique from our acquisitions and development coordinator.
Learn what it takes to run post-production for a film and act as an assistant for our post production manager.
Learn script tracking system/database, update as necessary
Support the president’s office, as well as the development, production, finance, legal, and post-production teams
Update and prepare key documents, spreadsheets, etc.
Asset management (logging and tracking elements)
Transcoding video files (with Compressor, MPEG Streamclip, etc.)
Assist in managing online media storage and streaming.
Data management (local drives, servers and cloud-based systems)
Other responsibilities as needed to support post production manager, finance controller, VP physical production, VP development, marketing manager, and business affairs manager.
Intern should be a college sophomore, junior, or senior for 2017 school year
Candidate must be able to work in Los Angeles, CA
Student should be organized, hardworking, and highly interested in post production and the overall studio business
Script coverage experience is a big plus
Passion for movie industry
Knowledge of non-linear editing systems (Avid, Final Cut, Premiere) specifically Avid, a plus
Familiarity with aspect ratios, frame rates and resolutions a plus
Knowledge of transcoding process and programs (MPEG Streamclip, Compressor, Media Encoder) a plus
Summer 2017 Festival Marketing Intern
AEG Live LLC – Los Angeles, CA
We look for students who are passionate, dedicated, energetic, resourceful and creative. We encourage students who possess fundamental skills in not only their area of study, but also desire to establish a launching pad for future career opportunities. As our company continues to set new standards of excellence in live entertainment, we are committed to engaging the next generation of entertainment professionals to help keep us at the top of our game. Every department at our company depends on a wide range of skills and ideas to fuel our creative work, so we particularly encourage students from diverse backgrounds with varied experiences to apply for our internship programs. At AEG Presents, you’ll get hands-on experience, gain knowledge of the industry and develop a network for your professional career.
Goldenvoice is a division of AEG Presents that began as a small punk rock promoter in the early 1980s, and grew to be the dominant alternative promoter in Southern California. They achieved this by forging strong relationships with both bands and music fans. They operate venues such as The Fonda Theatre, The El Rey Theatre, The Shrine Auditorium, The Novo and the Microsoft Theatre L.A. Live. Goldenvoice is also responsible for creating the highly respected and successful Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, whose headliners for 2016 include LCD Soundsystem, Guns N’ Roses, and Calvin Harris. In addition Goldenvoice promotes over 500 concerts a year in California, Nevada, Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii and Canada.
Duties for the Festival Marketing Intern Include:
- Help Festival Production with promoting, producing, media, marketing, and executing festivals nationwide
- Support staff with calendar management scheduling meetings and answering phones
- Work with the Festival Special Events personnel to deliver product to event venues in addition to other logistical tasks
- Provide general assistance to the festival team and produce materials as needed
- Create Power Points and Re-caps
- Assist with filing, data entry, reception, and other day-to-day office tasks
- Aide the department with photo pulls and updating of promo grid
- Other duties as assigned
- College junior, senior or grad student pursuing degree in marketing, business, communication or music
- Previous festival/concert work experience (industry related experience is encouraged)
- Works well in a team environment
- Interest in marketing, social media, PR and event planning
- Communicates timelines for finishing projects effectively/ approachable
- Able to prioritize multiple projects at once
- Highly motivated, dedicated, energetic, resourceful and creative individual
- Commitment to 16-20 hours work per week during semester
- Provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Computer literacy in MS Office programs (or other programs if the position demands it, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.)
- Can provide own housing and transportation to and from AEG Presents office in Los Angeles, CA
PAID INTERNSHIP AT CINETIC
Cinetic Internship Program – Los Angeles Cinetic is a full-service talent management firm that specializes in film and television production, financing, sales, and distribution, as well as strategic and corporate advisory work. The firm represents an exceptional roster of artists and companies, and our projects include BEFORE MIDNIGHT, BOYHOOD, CARTEL LAND, AMY, NAPOLEON DYNAMITE, and LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE, among many others. The firm maintains offices in New York and Los Angeles. Applicants for our Summer internship should be able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced and professional environment. Attention to detail as well as strong verbal communication and analytical writing skills are essential. Applicants should possess organizational skills and general office and computer skills, including computer familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Ideal candidates will be energetic and have a strong work ethic and basic familiarity with the film business and contemporary independent cinema. Prior internship experience in the film industry is a plus. We make an effort to expose interns to all potential areas of interest during their time at Cinetic. Internship: Intern duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: evaluating project submissions for consideration, submission coverage, tracking and researching projects in various stages of development/production, general administrative assistance, performing database entry, business development research, and office maintenance. Hours/Pay: We require a minimum time commitment of 2 days per week, generally during the hours of 10:00am-6:00pm. An internship term is generally a school semester/summer semester. There is a $10/hour compensation. Enrollment at least part-time in an educational program is a plus. Please email your resume with a cover letter including your availability and why you are specifically interested in Cinetic toInternshipLA@cineticmedia.com subject: Summer 2017. If you are familiar with script coverage, please include a sample with your resume. www.cineticmedia.com
Warner Bros. TV Marketing Digital Media – Summer Internship
Please apply via the WB career portal. Do not send resumes. Thank and good luck!
Digital Media Servicing Intern – Summer 2017
LOCATION United States – Century City, California
AREA OF INTEREST Internship/Trainee
POSTED DATE Mar. 09, 2017
POSITION TYPE Intern
BUSINESS Worldwide Television Marketing
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Burbank Television Enterprises LLC seeks a Digital Media Servicing Intern – Summer 2017 for the WWTVM Digital Media Marketing department. When you open your favorite video streaming service, you’re excited about watching great TV and movies. If you’re also excited about the technology and data that make it possible, spend your summer as Digital Media Servicing Intern with Warner Bros. Worldwide TV Marketing. You will participate hands on in our Agile software development process, from design to testing to launch. You will publish metadata and media that shape the way our titles are described, presented and discovered on internal and external platforms around the world. In the digital world, design is about discovery and metadata is marketing.
· Publish video, metadata and images to websites and apps and perform quality checks.
· Test and document new code and features on our sites, apps, and APIs.
· Create custom marketing art and web pages.
· Identify, document, and troubleshoot bugs.
· Prepare and present data analysis.
· Other job-related duties or projects as assigned.
· Must be currently enrolled in a college degree or related trade school program.
· Preferably pursuing education in digital media, software engineering, or media marketing.
· No previous work experience is required.
· Must have experience publishing for the web.
· Must have experience with professional video editing systems and codecs.
· Must have experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and image formats.
· Must have basic understanding of how web sites and applications work.
· Must have basic understanding of statistics and data analytics.
· Must be able to quickly learn a variety of online tools and systems.
· Must have excellent English communication skills.
· Must be interested in entertainment media industry.
· Must be interested in technology and data.
· Must be comfortable working in a global, multilingual business environment.
· Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
· Must be able to learn new technologies and systems.
· Must have ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written & oral instructions.
· Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Must have ability to organize & schedule work effectively.
· Must have ability to work well under time constraints.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
· Must possess professional mannerism.
Assistant Editor Position
Mark Woollen & Associates is looking for an Assistant Editor with post production experience, preference given to those with a theatrical marketing background. This is not an entry level position and AVID experience is a must. An ideal candidate is detail-oriented, efficient, tech savvy, and a great multi-tasker. Candidates should be team players who communicate well as the team of AEs all work closely with one another. If interested, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should be comfortable with the following:
– Ingesting media
– Syncing picture with audio
– Posting to Wiredrive or FTPs
– Avid ISIS/Unity or other shared storage
– Overcutting picture and audio
– Prepping AAFs and EDLs for finish
– Basic knowledge of codecs and compression is a plus
Looking to hire an executive assistant to A-list producer and CEO of a multiplatform entertainment company.
Scheduling and maintaining a complex calendar
Rolling calls – listen in on all communication and take notes as necessary
Filing and contract management
Special projects both creative and operational
Booking travel and lodging
Leadership role among assistants – co-run monthly assistant meeting
Various personal assistant duties, as necessary
Must have Bachelor’s degree
Minimum of one year at an agency/management/ production company
Strong interest in film/tv/new media development
Excellent time management and organizational skills
High degree of comfort with basic office software packages
Must be a self-starter, disciplined, flexible and able to problem-solve under pressure
Interested Candidates please email: email@example.com
Oscar nominated producer with over 30 feature film credits and a very active development slate is seeking an Executive Assistant. Job requires someone who is self motivated and extremely organized in what can be a stressful, busy environment. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: heavy phones, heavy scheduling, reading and script coverage, taking notes, tracking projects, and most importantly maintaining the focus and tasks of the company. The ideal candidate will have a keen knowledge of the industry, it’s major players and will be able to track projects efficiently. This is a great, hands-on position for a tenacious self-starter. Sense of humor a must. 1 year of industry experience required, (agency preferred) this is not a first desk. Medical/dental benefits provided.
Please send cover letter and resume with the subject New Assistant Position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant to EVP Production
Fast paced, full service television Production Company is seeking an Executive Assistant for the EVP of Production.
Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, highly organized, a “type A” personality, pro-active, resourceful, possesses strong writing skills. A no-task-is-too-big or small attitude will take you a long way.
Primary duties include full department support, scheduling, rolling calls, keeping up with correspondences, and preparing for meetings.
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Assistant to Head of Film Group – Ubisoft Motion Pictures
Ubisoft Motion Pictures is seeking a qualified candidate to assist the head of our fast-growing Film Group. Ideal candidates are organized, meticulous, and thrive under pressure. Responsibilities include managing a busy calendar, rolling calls, tracking submissions, general office tasks, etc. Our projects originate from our significant catalogue of IP, which includes titles such as: Assassin’s Creed, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Raving Rabbids, The Division, Far Cry, and dozens more. Candidates must have a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant industry experience, agency experience is required.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marla Studios was founded last year by Jean Julien Baronnet, the former founder and CEO of Ubisoft Motion Pictures and Producer of the Assassin’s Creed movie and Raving Rabbids series.
We specialize in adapting video games into movies, TV, and VOD content. Since our inception, we have already signed on to produce 2 major motion pictures of big brand IPs and are in final negotiations for 3 other properties (including a TV series).
As a result, our activity is rapidly expanding and we are in need of hiring an excellent assistant as soon as possible. This is a full time position.
- 1+ years experience working for an entertainment executive or agent
- Must have industry relationships: assistants, agents, and studio contacts
- Comfortable with scheduling, creating memos, expenses, and multitasking
- Proofreading, preparing presentations, and communication skills are key
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Google Suite required
- Knowledge of Quickbooks or other expense-related software desired
- Must be excited to read scripts and give insightful feedback
- Knowledge of talent, screenwriters, and directors is ideal
- Knowledge of French is a plus
For the right hire, this position can transform into a development role if the candidate demonstrates the necessary qualifications. We are a small company, and we want to stay that way – so the job is wide scope and there is room for growth, based on commitment and talent.
Marla Studios is based in Los Angeles.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Summer internship opp:
Cartel Entertainment is a small management/production company with several movies and television series’ in varying phases of production. Interns will have the opportunity not only to interact with assistants, but managers, producers, and writers. The position at The Cartel is very coverage heavy, meaning students will have the opportunity to read scripts from established writers and clients, as well as potential clients, and others. They will be able to provide feedback, while learning about scripts currently in development. Interns have the opportunity to shadow assistants in order to learn the demands of an entry level Hollywood job. They also assist with administrative and organizational projects as needed. Ideal candidates have strong critical reading and writing abilities. This position is ideal for anyone interested in development, representation, screenwriting, and/or production.
The internship program for Summer of 2017 runs from May to September (depending on each intern’s specific schedule).
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Paid Floater at Kohner Talent Agency (Television/Film)
Boutique talent agency located in Beverly Hills has opening for an ambitious individual to be a full time paid floater in our office. Responsibilities include packaging talent submissions, rolling calls, input reports, going on runs, and providing administrative support. Qualified candidates will be extremely detail oriented, motivated, excellent communication skills, personable, fast learner, have a great work ethic and punctual. Must be able to multi-task, be organized, pay attention to detail and follow instructions. Strong computer skills, both Mac and PC. Ideally candidates will want to be considered for open assistant positions as they become available. One year entertainment industry experience required. Candidate must have dependable transportation with valid Driver’s license and proof of insurance. Mileage is reimbursed. This is a great opportunity for those interested in pursuing a career in the entertainment business. The hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.Bachelor’s degree required. Email resume with cover letter to email@example.com . No phone calls please.
Title: Agent-in-Training (TV)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Position
Los Angeles based Talent Agency is looking for an Agent-in-Training (aka a smart, resourceful, and ambitious assistant) for a full time position specifically in the area of unscripted television and digital content! Industry experience is a MUST. Candidate should be detail-oriented, with solid computer knowledge and excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking abilities. Good people skills are vital along with a pleasant phone manner and professional appearance. Responsibilities will include administrative tasks, rolling calls, scheduling meetings, managing calendars, etc. for a busy and successful agent. Great position for someone looking to eventually become an agent!
How to Apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant to President of TV // Secret Hideout
Secret Hideout, a film and TV production company, is currently looking for an assistant with at least one year of agency or studio experience to work for the President of Television. Organization and the ability to communicate in a fast paced environment is essential. Ideal candidates should be able to multitask, be a team player, have a strong work ethic and remain poised under pressure. Responsibilities include: heavy phones/emails, heavy scheduling and calendar management, basic office management, reading/coverage etc…
Email referrals and resumes to: email@example.com
Assistant to the Commercial & Branding Department at Talent Agency
A leading Talent Agency in Beverly Hills is seeking an experienced Assistant for the Commercial & Branding department. Day-to-day, you will be responsible for rolling calls, submitting talent for commercials, emailing appointments, coordinating travel, liaising with casting directors and production companies, managing calendars, red-lining contracts. Must have strong leadership qualities, and excellent phone and communication skills. Must be organized, a strong multi-tasker, extremely detail oriented with great follow through. Excellent computer skills. Knowledge of LA Casting and Casting Frontier is a plus. Will be working in a fast-paced, high-volume office. To apply, please email resumes in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Sales Assistant:
Leading film production & international sales company is seeking an ambitious and hardworking executive assistant for the international sales group. Primary responsibilities will be assisting the president of international while also providing support for additional executives within the international team. The candidate must be detail oriented, comfortable supporting multiple executives in a high-pressure work environment, and proficient in handling assistant duties such as managing heavy phones, scheduling, and travel. Job entails all typical assistant duties but allows for growth opportunities. Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of relevant agency, studio or production company experience and must demonstrate a serious interest in pursuing a career in international film sales.
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Production/studio coordinator position:
Buck is a creative production studio located in downtown Los Angeles. We are looking for a production/studio coordinator to work out of our Los Angeles office. This is a temporary/freelance position with the potential to possibly turn into permanent/staff down the road. If interested, please send your resume, salary history and a short paragraph detailing why you are the right person for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Director, Industry Relations at SAG-AFTRA seeks executive assistant:
Executive Director, Industry Relations at SAG-AFTRA seeks executive assistant to provide overall executive administrative support. The core mission of the Industry Relations department is to interface with the entertainment and media communities on behalf of the union, and develop positive relationships with the industry’s key players. Responsibilities include: scheduling meetings and travel, representing the union at various industry related events (events take place during evenings and standard business hours), coordinating projects, meeting/event planning, answering ED/IR phones, providing clerical support, proof reading, tracking production schedules, and aiding in research projects and presentations in an often fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be articulate, computer-savvy, have excellent writing, research, and organizational skills and have a passion and curiosity for the rapidly changing entertainment landscape. 1+ year of office administration or comparable experience preferred. Please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.
Talent Agent Assistant:
The Kohner Agency (television/film) in Beverly Hills, has an immediate opening for a skilled and highly motivated individual seeking an Assistant position supporting one of our talent agents.
Administrative responsibilities are:
- answering high volume phone calls
- putting out auditions accurately and corresponding with casting and clients
- track client auditions
- schedule appointments
- update databases
To be considered, candidates must:
- have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- be detail-oriented
- organized and able to manage shifting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Meeting deadlines is crucial to success in this position.
- We are looking for a reliable, self-motivated, dedicated and eager individual with an upbeat personality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PC and Mac a must.
- Being well versed in the industry and familiar with local writers, directors, casting agents, producers and executives around town is a plus.
- The position requires a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University.
- Candidates must have 1+ years of administrative experience at a talent, casting or
Email resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
CBS – Executive Assistant to EVP of Publicity and Promotions:
Assist the Executive Vice President of Publicity and Promotions by overseeing calendar, setting meetings/calls, arranging travel, submitting expense reports
Oversee the design and creation of pitch kits, one pagers, and lookbooks to be pitched out to press for coverage consideration.
*Pitch broadcast, print, radio and online press for coverage tied to set visits, press days/junkets, and premieres
*Create targeted pitch lists and brainstorm creative pitches to secure talent offers for broadcast, print, and radio
*Help to oversee press, word of mouth, private, guild and promo screenings by booking screening rooms, submitting print requests, hiring security, arranging tech checks, creating invites, managing RSVP lists, maintaining and sending out reaction memo.
*Responsible for compiling and distributing screening reports for all field screenings. Work directly with the field to get all relevant information.
*Responsible for the creation and design of our overall marketing decks for filmmaker meetings. This includes coordination with all of marketing to get the most up to date information for their slides, compilation and layout of each slide, and printing/binding of the decks.
*Handle the finalizing of the production notes for all films by re-formatting, adding a cover page and end credits, making sure all grammar is correct and consistent, and getting final signoff from legal. Then responsible for making sure the notes are printed and shipped to the field and national agencies for all screenings and also added to the press site.
*Oversee all publicity sites including CBSFilmsPublicity.com, Publicity Reporting Online (PRO), Daily Buzz and EPK.TV. Responsible for delivering materials such as production notes, photos, clips, featurettes, trailers and other assets for these sites as well as organizing e-blasts to promote new materials
*Maintain and distribute our clip chart to our marketing department to ensure all are aware of EPK dates and talk show airdates. Work with our digital team on timing of all clip and featurette debut plans. Also work on clip delivery directly to talk show producers for use on-air.
*Compile, track and distribute publicity breaks and reviews. Oversee maintenance of the national publicity chart and the overall review chart.
*Oversee the publicity budget and processing of all invoices for national and regional publicity campaigns. Also responsible for adding new vendors, filling out check requests, and ensure vendors are paid on time.
*Responsible for pulling quotes for use in creative including TV spots, one sheets, standees, etc.
*Maintain and distribute marketing calendars that track all relevant dates for national, regional, and digital publicity, exhibitor relations, media and creative efforts
*Assist with press junkets and premieres by working directly with hotels, catering, vendors, and creating press lists, talent scheduling, booking travel, and handling talent
*Liaise with our film partners to keep them updated on campaign beats and important dates
*Work directly with legal to draft contracts for all publicity and awards consultants. Ensure that contracts are renewed as needed.
*Handle talent at publicity events including premiere, festivals, junkets, press days, screenings/Q&As
*Create and distribute film documents and charts such as contact sheets, photo ID sheets, one pagers, talent bibles, press lists, talent schedules, junket nominations, staffing docs, and screening reports
*Work as part of the in-house awards team by submitting applications, setting screenings, and sending out screeners and materials
Hire and supervise interns each semester – assign and assess projects, track their progress, evaluate at end of term
Minimum 2 years assistant experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Sizzle Editor for Music Series Needed:
Content Development Assistant:
Madwood Studios and Flutie Entertainment are looking for a Content Development Assistant to start right away. The ideal candidate will have a sophisticated approach to story telling, television and/or film creation, fun entertaining ideas for unscripted content and have the courage to speak up! Must know what’s programmed on the major networks, cable and streaming. Candidate will be helping the studio develop it’s growing original content slate, as well as support the studio’s current projects. Candidate should be brave enough to think big and share groundbreaking ideas, have a love for global trends, history, literature, politics, new technology and social interaction. Candidate must have strong communication skills, be well organized, and able to give notes on projects in development. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to seek out new properties and creative talent for the studio’s development slate. Opportunity for growth.
To apply, email email@example.com for further application instructions.
We have an anonymous request for a Culver City Post PA.
Looking for a Post PA for a Disney Channel 1/2 hour single-cam comedy. Previous PA experience preferred.
Job would start ASAP and go until April.
Please send resumes firstname.lastname@example.org
Vanessa Hayes is looking for an experienced Los Angeles Post Coordinator with recent VFX exposure for a high profile network & streaming studio series.
Please: scripted experience only! Even sweeter if the candidate has File-maker Pro, digital upload/download knowledge, knows the entire Microsoft Office Suite, and is self-motivated & able to take direction into action.
Position will be working with the LA Post team at The Sunset-Gower Studios. Competitive weekly rate. Immediate availability.
Please send résumé to: email@example.com
Posting from Clairmont Camera:
Clairmont Camera North Hollywood is looking for somebody to be a Director Of Client Services to talk to customers over the phone to take orders for rentals. This person must know the modern HD cameras and the equipment used with them. If they know film cameras that is a plus but not necessary. Another plus would be if they know the commercial production companies. Pay would be based on this persons experience.
Please send resume to Lori Boelens at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Denny Clairmont at email@example.com.
Please include your history of what you have been paid and what you would expect to be paid.
Executive Assistant to Radical Media President
Up to $50K plus benefits after 3 months
General hours Mon-Fri 8:30am-6:30pm.
Busy global production company that works with the best in the business. This office has a focus in production for advertisers (commercials, content, TV shows) but also offers exposure to other transmedia opportunities. The company seeks a strong Executive Assistant to support the President of the company. This desk will also offer back up support to two Executive Producers. The ideal person will be coming off the desk of a high level executive and must be EXTREMELY detailed, organized, and a true go getter that is wanting/willing to learn. Due to the fact that this is a very busy environment we seek someone that is calm and collected, will not crack under extreme pressure and can handle very strong personalities. Must be extremely computer savvy, have strong office skills and the ability to think ahead. The candidate MUST have great social skills and the ability to work well with others. This position offers many opportunities to network with high profile clients, ad agencies and creative talent (directors, writers, etc) which opens many doors to growth opportunities for the right pro-active person.
Send resumes and letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Warner Bros Clerk Floater, Studio Tour Guide (Seasonal)
Req#149184BR – Seasonal, Union position for upcoming Winter Season (November – January), providing tours throughout the WB lot to guests from around the world!
o Requirements – Valid CA Driver’s License, Union position
o Preferred – film/production background, exceptional communication skills, ability to present in front of large groups of people, fluency in other languages a plus!
· Hourly rate: $10.03
Management/Production Co. Seeking Assistant
Plattform, a boutique Management & Production company with a first look TV deal seeks an assistant to the principal of the company. Credits include THE GUEST, YOU’RE NEXT, and the upcoming DEATH NOTE at WB. Previous assistant has been promoted and is transitioning into a new position. This is a very busy desk.
Must have at least one year of desk experience at an agency or management company.
Must be ambitious and have a strong passion for becoming a literary manager.
Must be an avid consumer of entertainment in all forms, a voracious reader with excellent story sense and notes skills.
Must be well organized with great attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, and a professional level of initiative.
Must be able to hit the ground running and be familiar with the names/players in the industry.
All the usual assistant duties apply: handle calendars and scheduling for all managers/clients, handle high call volume, track all incoming and outgoing submissions.
All interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com with the subject line ASSISTANT POSITION.
Lit Assistant needed for 2 TV Lit Managers
Looking for an assistant to work for 2 TV literary managers in Burbank who have a few pilots in development at studios. Standard assistant duties apply (phones, scheduling, submissions, etc), but also accounting work is necessary from invoicing to tracking payment schedules for client’s services. Compiling network needs and company development projects also a priority. Preferably someone with experience on a manager/agent desk but internship experience also accepted. This is a great desk to get to know the TV players in town. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Opp: Team USA Preditor
The United States Olympic Committee reached out to us regarding an open producer/editor position in our digital media department, which would be a great fit for recent graduates.
Team USA’s newest preditor will have the opportunity to work at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado, creating highly-visible, digital content surrounding our country’s Olympic and Paralympic teams as we prepare for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
Below is the link to apply for the position: http://go.teamusa.org/1PWWVfK
The preditor will be responsible for all aspects of managing multiple video properties, from content planning, concept ideation, script writing, asset coordination, production logistics, shooting, to editing. The person in this role will help build Team USA’s digital brand through creative video production by working alongside the digital team and various internal and external stakeholders. They are looking for someone who can tell stories through the creative use of video, images, and graphics.
Candidates should apply as soon as possible, as they are filling the position on a rolling interview basis.
Job Opp: Asst. to Head of Television at Vertigo Entertainment
Partner/Head of Television for Vertigo Entertainment (THE LEGO MOVIE, BATES MOTEL, HEMLOCK GROVE, THE DEPARTED) is looking for an executive assistant. TV operations are based on the Warner Bros lot and they are looking to hire immediately. Job will require heavy development, notes, broad understanding of the TV landscape, and very strong organizational skills. Agency and/or previous experience with a busy production company required. Vertigo Entertainment Television has just closed a multi-year exclusive deal with Warner Bros TV and this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a prolific production company as it ramps up its TV business.
Email resumes to email@example.com
Heroes and Villains Entertainment (www.heroesandvillains-ent.com), a Premiere Boutique Management & Production company, seeks a new rock star assistant to its partners. Previous assistant has been promoted and is transitioning into a new position. This is a very busy desk assisting several executives.
Must have at least one year previous agency experience
Must be ambitious and have a strong passion for becoming a literary manager
Must be an avid consumer of entertainment in all forms
Must be a voracious reader with his/her finger on the pulse of pop culture and social trends
Must have excellent story sense and notes skills
Must remain professional and calm under pressure
Must be extremely well organized with great attention to detail, amazing problem-solving skills, and exhibit a professional level of initiative
Must be smart, educated, fast thinking, and computer literate (Mac OS)
Must be able to hit the ground running and be familiar with the names/players in the industry.
All the usual assistant duties apply: handle calendars and scheduling for all partners/managers/clients, handle high call volume with poise, track all incoming and outgoing submissions, etc., and in general make sure the wheels don’t come off the bus.
Compensation commensurate with experience
Paid vacation and sick days
Room to grow for the right candidate
All interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line HVE ASSISTANT POSITION.
Jamie Wheeler is looking for a Los Angeles Assistant Editor:
Experienced Union Assistant Editor for hour long drama for premium cable. Post production offices are located near downtown Los Angeles. Looking for someone to start asap. The job will go through March. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Rosemary Marks is looking for a Ohio Production Office Coordinator:
Experienced Union Production Office CoOrdinator needed for independent feature film shooting in country Ohio.
It is a family, fantasy, drama. 11 weeks from 10/11/15 and is a Union show. Tier 2.
Ohio resident preferred but not essential.
Please email Rosemary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathleen Johnson is looking for Reality TV Transcribers:
REALITY TV TRANSCRIBERS WANTED
It’s Raining Kats & Dolls Transcription Services is a transcription company with credits such as Lockup, Wahlburgers, Pitbulls & Parolees and Naked & Afraid. We are currently looking for part-time transcribers for day/evening/weekend shifts. We offer flexible schedules and a fair hourly wage to transcribers of the highest caliber. You must have previous experience transcribing verbatim interviews and knowledge of b-roll logging. Experience with script transcription and formatting is a plus but not a requirement. You will be working from your own home, so you must have a reliable computer, high speed internet, foot pedal, Quicktime Player and Microsoft Word on your computer. You must type between 80-100 words per minute, no exceptions.
All of our full-time transcribers started as part-timers, so for the right person who has attention to detail and deadline oriented, there is the possibility for long-term employment. This is not a position for someone who’s just a good typist. You must be familiar with reality TV transcription. If you meet the qualifications, we can start you on a trial basis this week.
Please send your resume to RainingKat@gmail.com and let us know about your transcription experience.
Premiere Boutique Management/Prod Co seeks rock star assistant to partners:Heroes and Villains Entertainment (www.heroesandvillains-ent.com), a Premiere Boutique Management & Production company, seeks a new rock star assistant to its partners. Previous assistant has been promoted and is transitioning into a new position. This is a very busy desk assisting several executives.Requirements:Must have at least two years previous agency experienceMust be ambitious and have a strong passion for becoming a literary managerMust be an avid consumer of entertainment in all formsMust be a voracious reader with his/her finger on the pulse of pop culture and social trendsMust have excellent story sense and notes skillsMust remain professional and calm under pressureMust be extremely well organized with great attention to detail, amazing problem-solving skills, and exhibit a professional level of initiativeMust be smart, educated, fast thinking, and computer literate (Mac OS)Must be able to hit the ground running and be familiar with the names/players in the industry.All the usual assistant duties apply: handle calendars and scheduling for all partners/managers/clients, handle high call volume with poise, track all incoming and outgoing submissions, etc., and in general make sure the wheels don’t come off the bus.Perks:Compensation commensurate with experienceMedical/dental benefitsPaid vacation and sick daysRoom to grow for the right candidateAll interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line HVE ASSISTANT POSITION.
Alessandra Ascoli is looking for a L.A. Art Dept Asst:
Web-based home makeover series looking for qualified Art Department Assistant to start asap. Candidates must have diy skills and be willing to jump in on shoot days and get their hands dirty.
Please email Alessandra Ascoli at: Aascoli1013@gmail.com
Todd Ulman is looking for Hollywood Receptionists/Production Assistants:
We have two Reception/PA positions available at my Hollywood office with Mad Old Nut Productions.
We are looking for smart, hard working, detail oriented candidates that want to get their foot in the door. Attention to detail is a must at this position, and there is room to grow both inside and outside of the company. The job is available immediately if we find the right person. Competitive pay and health benefits are included.
Experience preferred with light to medium phones and client interaction, but not a requirement if it is the right fit, etc.
Days are on a 12hr schedule, from 8-8 and 9-9.
Candidates can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line MONP RECEPTION PA POSITION
Richard White is looking for a Studio City Post Production Assistant.
I’m looking for an experienced Post PA to cover my regular PA while she attends a family event. I need someone for 8 days on a scripted half hour show on the CBS Radford lot in Studio City.
The dates are July 1, 2, 6-10, 13 (8 days). I’m looking for one person who can commit to all 8 days. It’s normal post PA duties and you’ll need a reliable car for off lot runs but you’ll have access to a golf cart for runs on the lot.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Office PA – Laguna Beach:
NextVR is a technology company that captures and delivers live and on-demand virtual reality experiences.
We are looking for an office PA. Potentially full-time, with room to grow. Located in Laguna Beach. Main duties will be assisting our office manager and executives.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you put [Office PA] in the title of the email.
Sharon Gomes is looking for a New York Junior Research Assistant.
NY animation studio looking for a part-time Junior Research Assistant 3-4 days a week. Project is for Formative Testing sessions for a new children’s TV show. Experience with casting for research sessions preferable. Must be available to work in-house.
Responsibilities include reaching out to schools, mommy groups, etc to gather participants. Prepping and assisting in research sessions. There will be three sessions through to the middle of next year. Duration of prep and testing for each session will be approx. 4-6 weeks.
Send resume to TVresearchNY@gmail.com
We have an anonymous request for a North Hollywood Post Production Assistant.
Looking for a Post PA on a scripted one-hour drama series located in North Hollywood.
Please send resumes with references to: email@example.com
Will Pisnieski is looking for a Los Angeles Transcriber.
PART-TIME TRANSCRIBER NEEDED
• Previous transcription experience is preferred.
• Firm comprehension of the English language is required, both spelling and grammar.
• We are a US-only based team, Los Angeles applicants preferred• Our transcriptionists are independent contractors.
• Applicant must have a flexible schedule and be available to work at least 30 min – 1 hour of footage per day including weekends.
• A reliable computer and Internet connection. Files are transmitted via FTP
• Microsoft Word 2007 or newer.
• We do not have specific hardware/software requirements. Quality headphones and transcription software (Inqscribe/ExpressScribe/FTW) are highly recommended.
Other Requirements and Information:
Our clients have deadlines they must meet, and it is our goal to provide them with high-quality transcripts that are delivered on time. Meeting short turnaround times is non-negotiable.
Telecommuting allows you flexibility and freedom. As such, you must be self-motivated, driven and be able to meet deadlines without supervision.
Communication and responsiveness is also critical (which is a two-way relationship as we strive to provide you with the same!) If you do not have previous transcription experience or experience working in a self-scheduled, deadline driven industry, please be aware that it is hard work. Our transcriptionists are focused, diligent and not easily distracted.
All qualified candidates should email Will at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INDIE FEATURE FILM SEEKS PRODUCTION INTERN
Get a front-row seat to the independent filmmaking process by working as a production intern on a crowdfunded full-length feature! You will work as the right hand to the film’s producer as a valued and integral member of the team, helping bring the project to life!
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the entire filmmaking process, from pre-production to principal photography and finally to post-production.
You will learn the ins and outs of low budget filmmaking and crowdfunding and how to overcome the challenges facing micro budget filmmakers today.
The successful candidate will work directly with the producer to help manage pre-production tasks, timelines and responsibilities and also assist in the day-to-day running of the production office during principal photography.
Company: Closing Time Productions & Draftboard Productions / RETAKE the movie
Location: Mid-City West
Title: Production Intern
Compensation: Credit, meals, partial mileage reimbursement (on set)
Time Commitment: Approximately 16-22 hours per week during pre production; two 6 day weeks during production, beginning April 7.
PA needed for Music Video Shoot in Palmdale on Friday:
This is a small non-union music video to be shot in the desert near Palmdale. It’s six people driving in a car, singing, and then a group of people singing and dancing at an outdoor picnic. Nothing too complicated -all day work (hours are approx. 5:30a to 6:30p).
Pay is $150 flat, plus $25 for gas.
Email your interest & resumé to Lou Race, 1st AD, at: Bewolf55@aol.com
TV Lit Assistant
Well respected Beverly Hills based literary agency is looking for an experienced assistant for a busy TV Lit agent. This is a great opportunity for the right person. Candidate must be dependable, detail oriented and able to work well in a fast paced environment. Those with agency experience will be given top priority. There is room for advancement for the right candidate.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Agency experience a plus
scripted television experience and knowledge a plus
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail
Time management skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office
produced in collaboration with FWD.us, as a model.Our budget is $5000 and we hope to produce 8-10 videos, each about 5 minutes in length. The professors who will be videotaped will be selected in advance and will have prepared for the videotaping session. The videos will be embedded on AALS website, so we hope they will get some traction.If interested, please email Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Murfreesboro, TN 3/9 – 3/13
Rocklin, CA 3/23 – 3/27
Paragould, AR 4/3 – 4/7
New York, NY 4/9 – 4/13
Marietta, GA 4/20 – 4/24
Bowie, MD 4/15 – 4/19Please send resumes in pdf form to ClaudineSaid@gmail.com
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
We have an anonymous request for a New York City Post Production Assistant:POST PA – Looking for experienced Post Production Assistant for an ongoing freelance position on a long-running show.Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Managing transcribers, Data entry in Filemaker, Organization of legal releases, Edit suite maintenance, Organization of paper deliverables, Producer requests. You would work closely with a Post Production Supervisor & DIT (Footage-Media Manager).Must have at least 2 years of professional experience (with Microsoft Word and Excel) and be able an excellent communicator-written and verbal. Must be extremely organized and bring a sense of purpose in order.Project is located in New York City.
Interested and capable people please send your resume & references to: firstname.lastname@example.orgOnly send me a PDF of your resume and put your name in the filename. Improve your odds by following directions.
– Handle all DVD creation/duplication of Dailies, & Screeners, etc.
– Handle cut uploads & distro to online viewing platform
– Create and maintain database of cuts on file and on online viewing platform
– Manage file space on the Raid
– Coordinate file management & transfers with LA (LA workflow, backing up projects to LTO)
– Manage FTPs
– Manage DVD file cabinet
– Coordinate runs with Interns/Messengers
-Assist in general Development/Production Projects that involve PostMinimum Requirements:
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Strong knowledge of common video codecs
– Keen multitasking skills and strong attention to detail
– Flexible schedule: overtime, some weekends and holidays are required to meet project deadlines
– Experience working under tight deadlines
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to manage time and motivation to move projects forward independentlyPreferred Experience:
– Prior experience using Compressor, DVD Studio Pro, Avid, Final Cut, Photoshop and Microsoft Office
– Prior experience in Post Production
• Obtaining insurance, permits, booking crew, tracking releases, deliverables and updating contact and distribution lists
• Managing start paperwork, invoices, POs, expense reports, PCard receipts and other paperworkThe right candidate should be eager and wanting to learn all sides of production. This person must be proficient in Excel. Gear knowledge a plus. The position would start as soon as Monday 2/16. The gig is Non-union. Located in Hollywood, CA.
Maintains office, makes sure supplies are stocked and runs errands as needed
Performs creative research for directors’ treatments and project bidding
Manages website using WordPress and Vimeo
Helps coordinate productions including helping to manage physical production on set.
Compression and editing of content for dissemination on YouTube, Vimeo, and Simian
Facilitates PR and Marketing – posts content to social media sites, etc…
Participates in outreach strategy to agencies and clients
Maintains an acute sense of humor, including – but not limited to – participating in stuntsRequirements –
College degree and strong interest in commercial production
Experience in working at or with advertising agencies a plus
Owns a laptop and vehicle
Film set experience
Knowledge of basic computer programs such as Word, Excel, Pages, QuicktimeDesign, Photoshop experience a plus
FCP and other editing program skill a plus
Can pilot a pontoon boat a plus
Jessica Badenoch is looking for a Santa Monica Post Production Assistant:
I am looking for a post PA. It is for an hour drama on basic cable starting January 5th going through June-ish. Offices will be in Santa Monica.
PA should have at least one other show under their belt as a PA. There will be lots of driving from the valley to Santa Monica.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
by Thursday 12/18.
PARAMOUNT PICTURES PAID INTERNSHIP:
Paramount is looking for interns for the Spring. Requirements are must currently be enrolled in a 4-year university Undergrad program (no Masters or extension classes) and must be a Junior or Senior. They also need to be available for a minimum of 2 days of work/week. And again, the job is paid!
Writer’s Production Assistant Needed:
One hour drama seeks kick-ass human to help out full time in the writers’ office as production assistant. Primarily runs and such, but an awesome opportunity for the right person, you’ll learn a lot and meet fantastic people. Must be ridiculously chill, a great attitude and sense of humor are non-negotiable. Stress and pressure can’t crack you, we need someone to jump right in and roll with the punches. We’re a great team, and we need your help!
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asst. Editor for Showtime Documentary:
This is a paid gig for an Assistant Editor on a feature documentary for Showtime Network. They need someone who is very proficient with PCs and Adobe Premiere. Should be for at least a month, possibly longer. Also, this person needs to have holiday availability. The start date is mid-December.
Please send all replys to email@example.com
THE ELLEN SHOW is hiring:
Digital Dept. Editor:
This individual must be a proficient Avid editor who will be responsible for cutting and packaging daily show material and other specifically created content for all Ellen Show digital outlets. In addition to general editing skills, the ideal candidate should have a strong working knowledge of major social media and digital platforms. It is a full time position.
This individual will assist the Ellen Show digital team with management of daily content posted on the newly created ellentube.com site. Familiarity with current social media and digital platforms is important. It is also a full time position.
All interested, qualified applicants are encouraged to submit cover letter and resume via email to either Rachel Tuffery (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Erica Barstein (email@example.com) with the position title in the subject line of the email.
Reception / Production Assistant needed immediately at post production facility located in Hollywood.
Looking for ambitious and dedicated candidates interested a career in the post production industry. Qualified candidates should have experience managing phones, running errands, multitasking, great organizational skills, and familiarity and/or interest in post-production.
Base pay of $10/hour; 40 to 60 hour week; Monday-Friday. Must be flexible to work occasional extended hours when necessary. Overtime eligible.
Mad Old Nut Productions, Inc. strives to promote from within and there are many opportunities to grow within the company and learn all aspects of post production.
Candidate should email resume, cover letter, and verifiable references to Angela@madoldnut.com. All emails must have the subject that reads:
MONP Reception PA Candidate – FULL NAME IN ALL CAPS
Acquisitions & Development Assistant
Content Media Corporation, an international sales and distribution company working in film, TV, and digital, is seeking an acquisitions and development assistant for its TV & Digital division. The position will provide all around support to the EVP of Acquisitions, Development and International Sales across all program acquisitions and sales activities. Candidates must be motivated, extremely detail oriented and have excellent communication and organizational skills. Must be a quick reader and able to provide excellent coverage. Candidate must also be industry savvy and up to date on current programming and major players. Will work on both scripted and non-scripted material. In addition to standard assistant duties, candidate will also provide support for sales activities which include, but are not limited to, scheduling meetings, maintaining client files, preparing expense reports and assisting in international and domestic market prep (NATPE, MIPTV and MIPCOM) in addition to preparations for annual sales trips. Looking for someone who is fun, enthusiastic and is a team player.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Todd Ulman is looking for a Hollywood Receptionist/Production Assistant
Reception / Production Assistant needed immediately to work at my production and post facility in Hollywood, Mad Old Nut Productions.
Looking for entry level, smart, go getter that wants to learn and grow within the post production industry.
Starting of at $10 / hour for a 40 hour week. Overtime will be eligible and is likely.
90 day trial period with opportunity for full time employment.
Several opportunities to grow in the company and learn all the video aspects of post production!
Please send all info to email@example.com
Multiplatform entertainment company seeks graphic designer. The right candidate should be able to work easily with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Powerpoint. Should have impeccable aesthetic sense, and be able to design everything from posters and house ads to apparel. Salary dependent on experience.
Please send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andrea Reyes is looking for a Toluca Lake Casting Associate Producer:
Looking for a hardworking Casting AP with an incredible work ethic, ASAP. Must be motivated with great verbal skills. Editing ability (iMovie is fine) and knowledge of Skype is helpful. Located in Toluca Lake.
Please email email@example.com with rate and resume. Thank you
Hillary Corbin is looking for a West Los Angeles Post Production Assistant.
Thinkfactory Media/ITV America is seeking a Post PA to facilitate multiple, concurrent non-scripted television series. Experience a plus, but unnecessary if your referral is a superstar human being. Our office is located in West Los Angeles. Start date is October 6, to run into January 2015, with the potential to roll on to subsequent shows.
Interested candidates should email Hillary Corbin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include CV and three references.
Chad Cohen is looking for Austin, TX AVID and FCP Editors:
Looking for some rock star non-union Avid and FCP editors who are willing to travel to Austin TX for work. Email me @ email@example.com
8-12 weeks of work in Austin TX on various shows staffing up for the fall run. Email me if interested.
NextVR- Executive Assistant (Laguna Beach):
NextVR a rapidly growing virtual reality (VR) start-up in Laguna Beach, seeks an Executive Assistant to work directly for the CCO. Assistant must efficiently coordinate the executive’s daily calendar, mange calls, create extensive travel arrangements and itinerates, demonstrate ability to handle confidential information and be able to do extensive research. Flexible hours are expected, including evenings, weekend and holidays as required. Applicant must have production experience, be Mac proficient, a seasoned traveler (internationally and domestically) and be professional in the company of A-list clients. Skills with Adobe creative suite are a plus.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking Director for Web Series – PAID
Seeking an experienced director for an upcoming comedy web series to be shot in Los Angeles in October. The series is written by and starring stand-up comedian, Austin Hall (http://www.aspire.tv/people/austin-hall), and will be produced by the same team from Black Actress (http://blackactressseries.com/), which is currently available on Issa Rae’s Youtube Channel.
Email resumes and reels to: Walker.email@example.com
Jay Miracle is looking for a Nichols Canyon Post Production Assistant:
We are in need of a part-time Post Production Assistant – who is passionate about working on feature documentaries – because this is a low-budget, non-union feature documentary (we can start pay at $15/hr – can become full time). You would be helping with Research, but mostly Editing. It would be ideal if you have a working knowledge of Final Cut Pro X. We are located in Nichols Canyon.
Will Pisnieski is looking for a Los Angeles Transcriber:
Unscripted Receptionist/Office Manager:
Unscripted TV production company seeks receptionist/office manager who is great with people, a problem solver, organized and has an understanding of unscripted production. Duties include general office care, answering phones, assisting accounting department when needed, interacting with our various production teams as well as interacting with our other global entities. This is a great first position for someone interested in unscripted. Starts ASAP!
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Derek Bartholomaus is looking for a Sherman Oaks Post Production Assistant/Junior Post Coordinator:
I need an experienced Post Production Assistant/Junior Post Coordinator for a reality/docu-drama project located in Sherman Oaks. Job duties include deliveries to the network (E!) and to the post facility (Chainsaw) as well as the creation of some deliverable paperwork.
I don’t need a full coordinator, but I need more than a basic assistant.
Please have candidates email their resumes to: email@example.com
I want to make a decision this week and have the person start next week. The project will go into mid-September.
REALITY TV TRANSCRIBER NEEDED
Will Pisnieski is looking for a Los Angeles Transcriber:
Darian Heredia is looking for San Fernando Valley Post Production Assistants:
Barry Ward is looking for a Hollywood Transcriber/Translator.
Looking for a transcriber or transcribing company that can quickly translate/transcribe an interview In Korean to English for a Primetime Network show. This would start immediately and last for about 2 or 3days.This job is non-union and our company is located in Hollywood. Please email all resumes or recommendations to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dragon Entertainment Assistant
China-US based production company specializing in China centric IP for action, superhero and animation film & TV seeking a full-time assistant to the CEO and Content & Business Development Manager include emailing, scheduling, script coverage, research, presentations, data entry and answering phones. Great phone and communication skills are essential. Must be highly organized, hard-working and detail-oriented. Good people skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment is mandatory. Interest in comic books, action and the superhero genre is a plus as well as Chinese language skills. Looking to hire ASAP.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Jenny Chan is looking for Production Assistants in Multiple Locations.
NEEDED: Local PA’s in the following cities please! Pls email me at JennyChan309@gmail.com. Thx ya’ll for any leads/recommendations!
-New Orleans, LA
-Pipe Creek/San Antonio, TX
-Window Rock/Jerome/Sedona, AZ
Extremely busy feature film and TV development production company on studio lot is seeking highly energetic full-time office receptionist. Typical duties include: Answer phones, greet guests, handle mail and packages. Ideal candidate will have meticulous attention to detail; Mac proficient; Strong organizational and communication skills; Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously; Ability to work independently; Ability to interface with a friendly and professional demeanor. While employee’s main duties will be as receptionist, there will be an opportunity to read scripts and participate in the development process. Position pays $10/hr with full medical benefits. Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a request for a Burbank Post Production Assistant:
Burbank based 1-hr Drama series looking for a Post Production Assistant. Must have scripted Post experience and a working knowledge of post workflows. Duties include deliveries, filing P.O.’s, helping with office paperwork, and picking up meals among other things. Must have a good attitude and be okay with long hours. Please send resume (with references) and cover letter to email@example.com
SAG INDIE CONTENT CREATOR
The Content Coordinator creates and manages digital, print and social content on behalf of SAGindie. The ideal candidate enjoys film, writing, social networking, education, public speaking and good old-fashioned teamwork.
The Content Coordinator is just as comfortable using Twitter and Facebook on behalf of an organization as they are using it on a personal level. They’ve done both and can explain the difference.
The Content Coordinator knows how a film production works. They don’t necessarily have experience in every position, but they do understand and can explain the steps of bringing an idea to fruition.
The Content Coordinator is passionate about independent cinema. They have favorites in small niches but are aware of all the major players.
The Content Coordinator is a Jack or Jill of several trades.
Asst at VH1
VH1 is looking to fill an open Executive Assistant opportunity to support the EVP of Development and Original Programming. Must have at least a year on a desk working in development or covering a busy executive. Candidate must want to grow and learn unscripted development. Ideal candidate will come from unscripted / reality bg.
*Candidates can email their resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line : EA VH1
Asst to EVP at Unscripted POD
Unscripted television production company seeking Executive Assistant to the EVP. The role is to administratively assist the EVP of the company as well as provide general administrative and creative support to the Development Department. Responsibilities include answering calls, booking travel, expense reports, scheduling, research, logistical and personal support as needed. Also providing secondary administrative support to VP and Manager of Development — including fielding calls, travel, etc. This person will also be assisting in development research and the creation of pitch materials — treatments, powerpoint presentations, etc. At least one year of administrative experience is preferred. Other requirements include proficiently in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database management. Skills in Final Cut, Photoshop, and general graphic design are a bonus. Must be able to proactively address problems, provide solutions, drive deadlines, and act as a key contributor to the team.
*Please send resumes to email@example.com
Assistant to Talent Manager at OPE
Assistant to a talent manager needed at Odenkirk-Provissiero Entertainment. Agency, management, or casting experience and a passion for comedy is a plus. Applicant should have a college degree, excellent organizational skills, good phone and people skills, strong writing ability, and be Mac proficient. One year desk or casting experience preferred.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Sound Needed
Looking for a recent grad that has some experience and is looking to gain some more, we have a low budget. Ideally would be a paid internship and we will provide flights, lodging, and visa expenses for 6 months in the sunny tropical Philippines. You will receive a great credit on a internationally viewed reality series similar to Project Runway called Design Genius (second season).
Here is the link to view the highlights from season 1:
Submit resumes ASAP to email@example.com
We’re looking for an art department assistant for the 2nd season of an NBC/Uni TV show. People with an interest in graffiti art/street art are ideal. Position would start very soon and run through late February 2015. Show shoots in Studio City.
Sundance Institute Internship:
L.A. Asst to Music Video Director:
MailBox Productions is in need of an assistant to the Director. This is a great PAID position for people interested in assistant work and eventually looking to produce. Also a great opportunity for former interns from an agency/studio/production company. It is also a great position for anyone interested in Indie world. Must be available June 26 – July 1st for the run of the project. That said, superstars ONLY please. MUST have reliable transportation with valid license.
Please send resume, cover letter, and letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for energetic, motivated office production assistants for new show at Hollywood center studios. Experienced preferred but all are welcome to apply. Must have a car and a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check.
Busy LA office seeking an Associate or high-level Assistant looking to make the transition. Pilot & episodic experience preferred. Must be available through summer. Position to possibly extend through end of year. All standard experience required – uploading to various sites (Cast-It, NowCasting, Breakdown, etc.), multi-tasking, heavy phones, creating lists, etc. Please send resumes to email@example.com — ASSOCIATE JOB must appear in subject line.
Electus currently has a PAID temp/floater position available assisting a Manager of Scripted and Unscripted Development. Ideal candidate will have previous industry experience handling heavy phones and scheduling as an intern or assistant. The position offers the opportunity to continue to build desk experience as well as creatively contribute to the development process. All qualified candidates should submit resumes to Raymond.Galaviz@Electus.com
We have a request for a New York Post Production Assistant:
POST PA – Main responsibilities are to communicate with the LA Post Production office, plus general Post PA duties, including getting lunch and coordinating cuts going out. Experience in post production preferred, but would consider anyone with great organizational skills who is keen to work hard, and learn.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.
SpiritClips from Hallmark (www.hallmarkspiritclips.com) seeks a highly motivated full-time Executive Assistant to CEO.
This position reports directly to the CEO and would include among other responsibilities:
• General office management
• Scheduling meetings & planning travel for the CEO and other principals
• Process CEO’s & departmental expense reports
• Maintain office efficiency and process all office-related invoices
Looking for someone who is thick-skinned, highly organized, detail oriented, able to move from task to task seamlessly, works well under pressure, and easy to work with. The right person for this role has excellent communication skills and an understanding of the SpiritClips & Hallmark brands.
Ideal candidate will have 2+ years administrative experience on a busy desk. All candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree with a strong knowledge of online content. Experience with SAP a plus.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a rapidly expanding company. Please send resumes to email@example.com with a short paragraph explaining your interest in the position.
Assistant to a talent manager needed at Odenkirk-Provissiero Entertainment. Agency/ management/casting experience and a passion for comedy is a plus. Applicant should have a college degree, excellent organizational skills, good phone and people skills, strong writing ability, and be Mac proficient. One year desk/casting experience.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an anonymous request for a Santa Monica Post Production Assistant.We are looking for an experienced Post PA for a cable drama. The job would start May 19 (subject to change) and would run for about 3 months. The offices are located in Santa Monica and duties would include delivering dailies every day from our offices to Burbank and Culver City, buying groceries, picking up meals, light office duties, etc.
You will need a reliable car (hopefully with air conditioning) but will be reimbursed for mileage.
Our ideal candidate will be reliable, detail oriented, great sense of humor (especially when things get tough) and eager to move up the post production chain.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
ASSISTANT TO CEO:
Entertainment (Film & TV development/production and Post-Production company) and tech company seeks a proactive Administrative Assistant to support the CEO. Ideal candidate is a self-starter, multi-tasker, very detail oriented, friendly, resourceful and has an excellent phone manner. Need someone who can gracefully guide and support a busy exec with a hectic schedule and workload. Should be innovative, and not afraid to suggest efficiencies. The job includes rolling calls, scheduling, travel arrangements, runs, and general office support for executives and post-production team. Must be tech savvy and proficient with Mac. Interest or experience in Project Management is a plus but not required. Film/TV or start-up experience preferred. The pay is hourly and very entry-level, no benefits, but the position has growth opportunities for the right candidate (the last two assistants were promoted). The bosses are easy to work for and great to learn from.
Please send resume, salary history and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
ZipEdTech, and online educational tech firm, is looking for a Multimedia Assistant that will assist the directors and staff with developing multimedia resources including production of videos, webcasts, podcasts and interactive programing and has a strong interest in production, post production, AV design, and managing media across multiple platforms.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Distribute produced media and graphic content to internal and external recipients, meeting the necessary compression and delivery requirements for each specific asset. Includes compression for web, broadcast and DVD.
- Prepare images, video and other media assets for the web.
- Create projects in iSpring software, syncing up video lectures with PowerPoint.
- Assist with web streaming and web conferencing in both research and implementation.
- Assist in research of Audio Visual design for conference rooms
- Maintain digital archive of media and web assets, including stock content, produced video, graphic assets and music.
- Assist in video production shoots, including equipment setup and teardown, creating shoot logs and serving as a “runner” as needed.
- Work with Assistant Editor in prepping project for post production.
- Lifting and/or moving of heavy production related equipment.
- Provide organization, maintenance and check in/out for all production equipment, including video, audio, lighting and grip gear.
- Support creative team with software installation and issue troubleshooting on Mac Pro computer systems.
- Manage assignments so that all deadlines are met. If priorities are conflicting or deadlines are unrealistic, this should be analyzed and articulated before negatively impacting expectations.
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Director of Media Operations.
Send resume to, email@example.com
- We have an anonymous request for a Los Angeles Delivery Coordinator.Los Angeles based distribution company seeks Delivery Coordinator for immediate hire to add to their digital team. This position is responsible for the coordination of VOD media delivery to domestic providers, while working with filmmakers to collect masters and legal documentation. Candidate must have 1-2 years experience at a post production house or distribution company doing feature film delivery. Must be familiar with all cable and internet providers and feature film formats. Must be extremely organized, have great interpersonal skills and strong technical knowledge. Candidate must be Mac savvy and knowledge of basic social media, Photoshop and HTML is a huge plus. Please send resumes and cover letters to:DigitalDelivery2014@gmail.com
- Cindy Kerber is looking for a New York Post Associate Producer:Looking for a strong post associate producer, who is able to stay on top of schedule, accounting and personnel. Need somebody who is pro-active and a problem solver. The position is based in NYC and is for a premium cable network. It would start in a couple of weeks and continue for eight months. Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jessica Badenoch is looking for a Beverly Hills Post Production Assistant:
I am looking for a well seasoned post PA for an hour drama scripted TV show for MTV.
Location: Beverly Hills
Dates: April 21-Sept 30
Some of the responsibilities include:
-Home delivery of cuts
-DVD duplication and QC
-Filing paperwork / collating scripts
-Assisting the Post Supervisor
All applicants with at lease 2 years experience in post production for scripted TV will be considered.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
- Todd Ulman is looking for a Los Angeles Area Receptionist:My production and post production company, Mad Old Nut Productions, is looking for a receptionist. The position would be 40hrs a week. We are looking for someone with excellent phone and people skills, a self starter, motivated, and interested in our business.Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OFFICE PRODUCTION ASSISTANT:Sheila McCormack is looking for a strong office PA for a 20 week gig. This person needs to be very computer literate, super organized, able to wear may hats and work well under pressure. Must have a car.Sheila McCormack
- Talent Manager Asst @ Genesis Entertainment: Genesis Entertainment is seeking an assistant for two talent / lit managers. Must be detail-oriented, have excellent computer skills, be personable yet polished, and have a strong desire to learn the business. Ideal candidates have a positive attitude and attention to detail. Looking for quick learners who have a strong work ethic, as well as excellent verbal and written communication, and organizational skills. Prior agency experience is a plus.Genesis Entertainment is a full service management company who represents both talent and literary clients across the board. We work with a number of A List actors and writers, along with developmental clients. Additionally, we are developing and producing both features and television projects. We work with top agencies, attorneys and publicists and are looking to bring someone on board who is willing to learn in a hands on way. Responsibilities include covering phones, schedule management, handling a high volume of calls/emails, sending appointments, covering casting breakdowns and submissions, occasional script coverage, and general assistant support. Car & Laptop required. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be groomed as a future talent manager. Please send resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com
- EXEC ASST JOB: Fast-paced Production Company located in Atwater Village is seeking an Executive Assistant to hit the ground running to help our busy and in-demand CEO and Production Coordinator. We are looking for a multi-tasking, self-starter with 1-2 years of experience (Entertainment Industry experience preferred). Knowledge and experience with Production and Post-Production is a plus. Come join our amazing team!!
Qualities we are looking for:
– Go-getter and self-starter
– Works well with a team and has a strong backbone and takes direction well
– Fast and efficient
– Decision-making and leadership skills
– Proper written and verbal communication
– Excellent multi-tasker
– Accommodating and flexible
– Honest and professional demeanor
– Dedication and reliability
– Has knowledge of different aesthetics and can bring a certain personality and style to the team as were always working with the newest and up to date artists, actors, etc.
Experience / Requirements:
– 1-2 years as an Executive Assistant (Entertainment Industry preferred)
– Must own a MAC laptop
– Must own a smartphone
– College degree (Preferred)
– Knowledge of MS Excel, Photoshop, QuickBooks, Google Docs and Illustrator
– Reliable transportation
Daily Tasks and Duties:
– Work with company executives and team members
– Screen calls for Executives / Staff
– Schedule and coordinate appointments / meetings / Travel
– Light Bookkeeping
– Consistent with logging and being on top of all production and office expenses and payroll
– Extraordinary with filing and maintaining organization within the office
– Attend meetings with CEO and Production Coordinator (Must be prepared at all times – parking, materials, note-taking, etc)
– Answer email / texts in a timely manner
– Assist Production Team on local shoots for commercials / music videos
– Assist with casting calls
– Assist Post Production Team with Post deadlines and requirements
– Assist with organizing budgets and filling out Rental Authorization forms
– Experience with AP and AR
– Assist CEO with creating / updating treatments and budgets invoices etc
– General office maintenance and upkeep
– Run errands when needed
Due to the flexible and ever-changing nature of our business, we are looking for someone that can make decisions with confidence and adapt to any changes or new tasks. Pay DOE and we pay mileage. Employee review will be conducted after six months of hiring.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Title: ReceptionistCity – Culver City – Job Description: Receptionist needed for well-established production company. Responsibilities include greeting high-profile clients, management of the front desk, and extensive phone handling. Candidates must have exemplary professionalism, good decision making capabilities, and detail-oriented; be prepared to handle the high-level as well as mundane, and have a great attitude towards getting it all done. This is a full-time job. Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Assistant Editor FCP7″We would need somebody that can work on Final Cut Pro 7. If they can work on Avid as well that would be a bonus but not a necessity. Also, we do a lot of our animations and graphics in house, so if they have some experience in doing after effects in Final Cut that would be a huge preference. The rate is $1,000 a week and the project would most likely last until August.”Please send your resumes to:
- Todd Lachniet is looking for an Atlanta Production Office Coordinator.I am seeking an Atlanta local Production Office Coordinator. The job is for 3-4 weeks, non-union and the candidate must be available to start right away. Resumes are being accepted at ATLPOCCV@gmail.com
- Joseph Schroeder is looking for a New York Production Coordinator.NEW YORK CITY — PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
The Independent Production Fund, a multiple award-winning non-profit documentary company located in Midtown Manhattan, is searching for an organized, dedicated, and self-motivated employee to fill its entry-level Production Coordinator position. Basic responsibilities will include answering phones, sorting mail, creating DVDs, managing our office, coordinating our fiscal sponsorship program, some content research, and learning as much as possible about documentary production. Employee will also learn a great deal about how to manage our catalog that contains over 30 years of documentary programming. Requirements are a working knowledge of PC and Mac-based operating systems, Microsoft Office, and basic knowledge of Adobe programs such as Acrobat and Photoshop. Though not required, preference will be given to those who have experience in nonlinear editing systems, web design, and social media coordination. If interested, please email resume to Joseph Schroeder, IPF’s Production Supervisor, at Joe@IPFmedia.org
- Media Assistant for Relativity Media
If interested please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Media Assistant – YOUR NAME”
Salary: 32K/year plus OT
-Create DVD and Blu-Ray Screeners
-DVD Menu creation, Copying, Encryption
-Encode media to specs for uses including:
- turnovers to trailer houses
- online streaming (several different sites/use cases), apple tv, etc
Capturing still frames from source
-Dailies handling between editorial and trailer vendors
-Admin for digital streaming sites/systems
-tracking/logging all media going in and out
-Keep track of current post calendars
-Keep up to date with production documents (i.e. call sheets, wrap reports, PRs.)
-Manage production file inventory
-Liaison to offsite production files / props offsite storage
REQUIRED RELEVANT SKILLS &TOOLS:
-Extensive knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Apple Compressor, DVD Studio Pro, Adobe Enore, Adobe –Premiere Pro, Adobe Media Encoder, DVD PIN Play, Filemaker Pro, VMWare Fusion, Microsoft –Office and Outlook
-Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Movie Magic Budgeting and Scheduling, Fetch FTP Client, Toast Titanium, Mac the Ripper, Handbrake
-Extensive knowledge of Quicktime file formats / various video and audio codecs, and common compatibility issues with different formats
-Must be very organized and able to multitask and prioritize accordingly. Must be able to handle fast paced production environment with extremely tight deadlines. Basic Administrative Skills.
-Background or education in post-production helpful
-Experience in Production – on set and/or production offices also helpful
- Executive Assistant to CEOSobini Films is looking for an executive assistant to the CEO.Requirements:
-Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
-Must not be timid or shy.
-Needs to know how to use Macs.Please email me your resume and brief paragraph of why you want to work for Sobini.
- Assistant to Marc PlattA-List production company with a studio deal seeks stellar assistant for a busy producer with multiple movies in active development, two movies in post-production, and even more movies and television projects in the pipeline. It is a busy time for the company and we need a candidate that can learn quickly and hit the job running. Candidates should be able to multi-task, prioritize, and handle a busy desk. The producer is very particular about how his desk is run. Candidates must be able to modify the way they work to fit the desk. Tasks include heavy phones, handling submissions, meeting prep, reading for coverage, etc. Candidates will need a thick skin. Candidates should be able to think 2-4 steps ahead and be able to problem-solve at a moment’s notice. This job is not for the person who needs to be pointed in the right direction. Candidates should be able to recognize their own responsibilities and complete them as efficiently as possible. Prior industry experiences necessary, agency experience preferred.Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
- Documentary Short Editor Needed (some pay)Looking for a skilled editor for a short documentary I am producing about a 15 year old kid surviving one of the rarest vascular deformities in the world, Arteriovenous Malformation. In addition to actively pursing the film festival route, this short will be a crucial piece of plan to fund raise toward a full length film and will be featured at a variety of events over the coming months. Aiming to have the 7 – 10 min piece completed by May 3rd. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your availability, rate, etc. You can visit morethanskindeep.me for more info.
- TV literary assistantPremiere talent and literary management/production company seeking television literary assistant for partners. One year of desk experience preferred. Standard assistant duties; reading/evaluating material strongly encouraged. The ideal candidate is an excellent multi-tasker who can handle busy phones and loves television. Great opportunity to interact with clients and be hands-on with material.Please email resumes email@example.com
- Talent Agent AssistantSeasoned Talent Agent at high profile talent agency is seeking an assistant. Agency/Management experience strongly preferred. A successful candidate MUST be able to thrive in a fast pace environment. Main responsibilities include: schedule management, handling a high volume of calls/emails, sending appointments, and general admin duties. Must be detailed oriented, have excellent computer skills, be personable yet polished, and have a strong desire to learn the business.Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PART_TIME ASSITANT/PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT
• Able to coordinate my calendar, take calls, follow-up, etc
• Post jobs on forums, schedule interviews, compile notes
• Submit expenses into our accounting system and conduct bank recs
• File and manage receipts
• Coordinate office supply purchases
• Manage contracts, policies and other office documentation
• This role is likely part-time – maybe 3 days a week.Resumes can be sent with subject heading: VFX positions to email@example.com
- PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Position DescriptionThis full-time exempt position reports directly to the Executive Producer of Program Development and National Productions for PBS SoCaL and will assist with the development, packaging, delivery and promotion of all PBS SoCaL local acquisitions and national productions.Essential FunctionsAssist with project management of designated PBS SoCaL acquisitions, co-productions, and national productions from initial submission to delivery Interact with program producers and distributorsWork with producers and editors on program packaging and deliverables such as on-air offers, web tag, underwriting credits, production credits, technical specifications, captioning, etc. to ensure producer, station, and distributor needs are met.Position includes some program review and critique, as it relates to PBS editorial standards and FCC rulesAssist with coordination of legal and business affairs/accounting documentation for program managementDevelop and maintain production project files for national productions when engaged in a presenting station relationshipAssist with providing program information to distributors of PBS SoCaL National ProductionsDevelopment and implementation of new systems and processes which will enhance Program Development and National productions services
Provide guidance to other departments that will assist in the execution of contract requirements for PBS SoCaL local acquisitions and national productionsObtain promotional resources from producers and assist with research/writing of press materials, including the building of program splash page and VIMEO siteTrack national carriage of programming and update/inform clients on statusOther duties as assignedQualificationsBachelor’s Degree in Film/TV/ Media or related field
Experience managing or producing programming, preferred
High degree of organization, detail oriented and self-motivated
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Ability to balance multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
Skilled in project management from conception to follow through in a timely mannerAbility to perform content review and critique programming
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent customer service and the ability to work well with diverse personalitiesKnowledge of public broadcasting guidelines for programming, preferred
Experience using Microsoft Office and basic online platforms
Problem solverTeam playerGrowth orientedSubmit resumes to:
- PRODUCERS ASST JOB LEAD:West Hollywood-based independent production company specializing in television and independent features seeks an assistant to its two partners for immediate hire. Production experience is a plus, and candidate MUST have at least 2-3 years experience at agency, studio, or production company, a mastery of Final Draft, basic understanding of small business accounting, be conversant with standard legal docs such as options, deal memos, producer/writer/director contracts, and be an organized, excellent scheduler. The company has several high-profile film and TV projects in
pre-production and and development, and this is an excellent chance to learn under two very knowledgeable principals and gain a deep understanding of the independent film business and the television market.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will Pisnieski is looking for Los Angeles Transcribers.
TRANSCRIBERS NEEDEDWe are looking for part-time transcribers proficient with a variety of word-accurate dialogue transcription with speaker ID’s, some time code and closed captioning experience. This is perfect for someone who is looking for supplemental income and has a few extra hours during the day/night. Our priority is to have you transcribe 3 feature films per month. We would want 1 film turned in per day. We also have a steady flow of reality based sit down interviews for transcription, so please let us know if your availability. This is a non-union job.REQUIREMENTS
· Los Angeles applicants only. You will be contracted as a 1099 freelance. At least 1 year experience transcribing with an understanding of and creative utilization of sound/fx descriptors. You must have a flexible schedule and be available to work weekdays (some weekends) and available to communicate via text/email/phone call. You must be able to follow and adhere to deadlines. You must own a computer – MAC or PC and a solid Internet connection because you will be downloading large files. Owning your own foot pedal is highly recommended. All finished transcriptions will be required to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document so you will need access to this software.Although this is a telecommuting job, you will be required to come to our site to go over formatting before your first project begins. In the event of internet/ftp site going down, you will need to have reliable transportation to pick up a flash drive. You must be efficient with researching names, terms, places and locations as needed. Once you have read all of the above and you fit the requirements, please send us your resume with valid work references, a sample transcript if you have one and information of how to reach you.Please email all resumes to: email@example.com
- PRODUCERS ASST JOB LEAD:West Hollywood-based independent production company specializing in television and independent features seeks an assistant to its two partners for immediate hire. Production experience is a plus, and candidate MUST have at least 2-3 years experience at agency, studio, or production company, a mastery of Final Draft, basic understanding of small business accounting, be conversant with standard legal docs such as options, deal memos, producer/writer/director contracts, and be an organized, excellent scheduler. The company has several high-profile film and TV projects in pre-production and and development, and this is an excellent chance to learn under two very knowledgeable principals and gain a deep understanding of the independent film business and the television market.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREELANCE EDITOR NEEDED ASAPAn OC-based start-up production company is currently seeking an Editor for immediate freelance work.WHEN:ASAP – Editing deadline Sunday night.WHERE:Southern Orange CountySALARY:$250JOB DESCRIPTION:-Need first video (first of two cuts) DUE BY SUNDAY FEB 23
-Experienced editor needed to take pre-existing promotional video and break it into 2 videos with the use of new footage
-Mac and Adobe Premiere needed
-Company seeking to create longer working relationship with OC-based editing talent for future gigs with bigger budgets.If Interested send resume, DEMO REEL and cover letter to:email@example.com
- Australian Outback Camera Op/Dir. Of Photography:Laura Cushing is looking for an Australian Outback Camera Operator/Director Of Photography.Production company is seeking nimble, highly athletic filmer to act as an imbedded camera operator/DP. The filmer will follow a team of extreme athletes through the Outback Australia tentatively September 2014. Non Union Documentary.Please send suggestions, links or resumes to:
- Myra Morris is looking for a Maryville, Tennessee Researcher.Researcher NeededConscientious & meticulous researcher wanted for true crime series. Researcher needed to work with Maryville, TN police department to organize, scan & email sensitive documents to associate producer. We’re looking for someone who has a scanner they can take with them to do this project. True crime research or production experience a huge plus but not required.Please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgInclude a resume and a short statement about why you’re fit for this role.
- PERSONAL ASST for Reality TV couple:Job Description: Reality TV couple is seeking a personal/administrative assistant to handle a wide range of responsibilities including scheduling, organizing and filing documents, travel arrangements, and personal errands (must have a car). The candidate must be highly professional, organized, have proficient PC/MAC computer skills, and able to communicate effectively. The candidate must also be discrete, often handling delicate and confidential information.Great opportunity for someone interested in entertainment and Christian ministry.Salary Level: Depends on experienceDuration: 1 Month Trial; thereafter permanent (28 + hrs. week) (TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY AVAILABILITY)
Producer’s Assistant Job Lead:
Prolific and successful Film Producer with over 30 Feature Film credits is looking to hire a new executive assistant. Must be highly organized in an extremely busy, and what can often be a stressful, environment. One year of prior assistant experience with an agency, studio, or producer would be beneficial. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, scheduling, maintaining the office, connecting calls, taking notes, coverage and, most importantly, maintaing focus and tasks of company. Will run a small team of interns and will delegate and monitor their tasks, as well. Reliable transportation and a self motivated attitude a must. Medical/dental benefits provided. Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with NEW ASSISTANT POSITION in the subject line.
- Angie Lee Cobbs is looking for a Hollywood Bookkeeper.Bagg Street Productions, busy boutique production company in Hollywood is seeking a Full-Charge Bookkeeper to work freelance twice a week.The duties include:Full cycle Accounts Receivable including Collections and Billing.
Full cycle Accounts Payable.
Multiple bank reconciliations and record keeping.
Detailed preparation of reports for the President and Vice-President of the company.
Payroll processing and 1099s tax reporting.
Job tracking through QuickBooksThe best candidate for this excellent opportunity will be highly analytical and able to multi task and complete projects timely. The Full Charge Bookkeeper will be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work under pressure.Requirements for this position:Experience with QuickBooks and Excel is REQUIRED, experience in a production environment is highly preferred.
At least 2 years of continuous experience as a BookkeeperPay is commensurate with experience.Please send resume, cover letter and salary history. NO PHONE CALLS.Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post PA/Story Assistant Unscripted – Show is looking for a Post PA/Story Assistant to start immediately. Must be proficient with Avid and good with story. Duties will include string outs for story producers and editors, locating footage and interview bytes, and the occasional administrative task. Looking for a self-starter, someone who likes post, and has an interest in reality TV story producing. This is a great opportunity to get hands on experience for an entry-level production position.
- Job Opp – Literary Management Company
Reply-To: email@example.comIntellectual Property Group seeks diligent and self-motivated assistant to two literary managers. One year industry experience preferred. Duties include but are not limited to rolling calls, scheduling, dictation, submission log maintenance, and managing intern program. Candidates must be greatly communicative, proactive, able to problem solve, and professionally meticulous. BS / BA degree required. Please send resumes and cover emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have an anonymous request for a Burbank Executive Assistant.Established Major Studio-Based Television & Feature Production Company in Burbank is seeking an Executive Assistant that will support the office. Candidate must be extremely organized, be comfortable juggling multiple projects, have superior phone & people skills, be an excellent written and oral communicator, be a creative thinker, and have a positive attitude.Job responsibilities will include:
· Database management
· Answering phones, keeping calendars & general secretarial duties
· Participating in development meetings and supporting development team with research, coverage & note taking
· Opportunities to be out in the field during production
· Office management
· Interfacing with Network & Studio Assistants, Vendors, etc…
· Support of Executives and TeamQualifications include:
· Some experience with database management (Filemaker a plus)
· Proficiency in Microsoft office, word and excel
· Excellent written and oral skillsPlease send resumes to: email@example.comAbout the company: Small, but busy major studio-based production company. We develop and produce features and both scripted and non-scripted television projects including series, limited series, MOWs, documentary & reality.
- Looking for an amazing assistant/ coordinator for our reality dept. This position would assist the Co-Head of the dept. and coordinate everything for the dept. We are a talent agency looking for someone highly motivated and previous agency experience is preferred. We are also looking for someone with previous experience in the reality business. We would like someone highly organized, proficient in scheduling, meeting organization, organizing data, etc. This position is the support for the whole dept. and helps facilitate information for 6 agents. We are a growing dept. and this position has the opportunity for growth.
- Looking for a Superstar Executive Assistant for one of our Sr. Producers. Truly an amazing workplace environment – high energy, creative, fun and you get to work with some of the best gaming professionals in the world.
- Animation and visual-effects studio seeks experienced assistant for Director of Creative and Business Development. Multiple projects in development and production. Need a candidate that can hit the ground running. Busy, high-volume desk that requires a positive attitude and ability to multitask. Candidates must have previous industry experience and be a self-starter. Tasks include phones, booking travel, scheduling meetings and festival/market trips, handling submissions, coverage, research, updating grids/database etc. Must have interest in animation. Please submit resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupant Entertainment (The Wackness, Better Living Through Chemistry, Madame Bovary) is looking to hire a production/story coordinator. Ideal candidate has agency/management experience. Position will be a combination of organizational/production support for our various projects as well as development work. Please send resumes to email@example.com
- NIKE DIGITAL STUDIO PRODUCER JOB LEAD:http://jobs.nike.com/us/united-states/design/jobid4818492-digital-studio-producer?apstr=src%3DJB-11022
- Audio Engineer & Coordinator
Reply-To:firstname.lastname@example.orgAuthor Solutions is the market leading supported self-publishing company, and is part of Penguin Random House, the world’s largest trade publisher. We are looking for an AUDIO ENGINEER & COORDINATOR. This role is an outstanding career opportunity and some of the responsibilities include: recording voiceover, engineering audio-books and audio for video projects. This role works to coordinate exciting events such as location shoots with authors around the world through our filmmaker network and overseeing freelance filmmakers on jobs worldwide. An education in audio engineering or recording is preferred, with on the job experience required. Applicants MUST be fluent in ProTools 11 software and hardware, Adobe systems, Mac OS, and all MS Office & Outlook software. We offer a fun work environment with exceptional benefit options effective your first day! Apply today to join a terrific team in Hollywood! Please send resume to: email@example.com
- Management Assistant (http://haven.la/)
There’s an open assistant position working for the lit partners at Haven Entertainment. Looking for a stellar assistant with desk experience who ideally wants to be a manager.Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- GURIN Company Office Asst (http://gurinco.com/)
Looking for an experienced, organized, type A, easy to be around, Office Assistant. Must be a strong, self-motivated, people person. Mac skills a huge plus. Position will start ASAP. Office is based in Studio City. Please send resumes to email@example.com
- FOX SPORTS MEDIA GROUP ORIGINAL PROGRAMMING EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTThis position is responsible for assisting the SVP of Programming as well as the SVP of Development. This includes, answering phones and directing calls; coordinating calendars and scheduling; preparing expense reports; completing on-line travel reservations; ordering supplies; dubbing tapes; processing invoices; and filing documents. This person will log and track new pitches and submissions, as well as current programming. In addition, this person MUST be proficient in in PowerPoint and excel, which will be used for generating presentation and pitch materials. Much be resourceful, industry know-how a huge plus. Must be able to multi task, job entails managing multiple projects at the same time.A Bachelor’s degree is required. A minimum of 2 years supporting a senior level executive and staff is also required. Previous experience in a related industry is preferred. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are necessary. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required. Good organizational and problem solving skills are needed. Superior attention to detail is necessary. The ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints is also required. Strong interest in the sports and media industries preferred.This is a GREAT entry level position with potential for upward movement.
Please send resume and cover letter to Elizabeth.Lucchesi@Fox.com
- HBOAccess Program
Create shorts for HBO!
- Allison Boon is looking for a Knoxville, TN Development Assistant.Knoxville-based RIVR Media (www.rivr.com) is looking to fill a spot on our development team at our home office in Tennessee. At this time, we’re accepting resumes from assistant/entry level applicants with experience on a desk at an agency, junior-level TV development experience, and/or production experience on a show that’s aired on a cable or broadcast network. Will consider recent grads with degrees in communication, business, journalism, broadcasting arts, etc. You will be required to work in our Knoxville office. Interview process requires writing samples and references. Please email me for more information or to submit your resume.Thanks,
- BUCK TV PRODUCTION COORDINATOR JOB OPP:Buck is a creative production studio located in downtown Los Angeles that specializes in graphic design and animation for TV commercials as well as direct-to-client projects. We are seeking a full-time staff production coordinator to work closely with our production teams. Potential candidates must be self-starters with excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to follow instructions and execute on a wide variety of tasks with impeccable follow-through and attention to detail.
Duties may include staffing for projects, monitoring schedules, creating presentation documents, taking notes during calls, ordering meals, plus a multitude of other project-related support tasks. An excellent proficiency with Macs, PCs and standard Microsoft Office applications is required, along with a good technical aptitude in handling simple hardware and software tasks. Familiarity with production software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, Final Cut Pro and After Effects is a plus, but is not required. Comfort with tight turnarounds and juggling priorities, while maintaining a professional, courteous demeanor is a must. Experience in the design/animation industry is a big plus.
This position offers a great amount of exposure to a creative production studio, as well as the opportunity to be part of a welcoming and friendly work environment. Selected candidate will become an integral member of our team and will have the opportunity to work closely with seasoned producers and creatives on a variety of high-profile, creative projects. Please email your resume, salary history and a short paragraph detailing why you are the right person for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Coordinator” in the subject line of your email. No telephone calls please.www.buck.tv
Editor for a Music Video
A director of music videos, Ali Paras, is seeking an editor for a music video.
To start ASAP. DEADLINE FOR FINISHED VIDEO: FEB 11.
Music video is for a band that generated 200K YouTube hits for the last video created by Ali.
Small stipend and credit.
Contact Ali at: email@example.com
- Endgame Entertainment is seeking a full time, paid Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Office and the Head of Business and Legal Affairs. Qualified candidates communicate well, are intelligent, organized and have previous assistant experience involving entertainment finance and legal documents. Duties include project tracking, document coordination, extensive note taking, event coordination, scheduling and rolling calls. Cover letters and resumes may be forwarded to ExecutiveAsstEG@gmail.com.
- An Orange County freelancer is currently seeking a Freelance Editor to edit a 3 minute web video. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- L.A. Talent Agency Assistant Job Lead:APA Talent & Literary Agency in Beverly Hills is seeking an assistant in the Alternative & International Television department. Fast-paced with a heavy workload (assisting two agents), but great team in a collaborative environment. Excellent position for anyone who’s passionate about developing a career in unscripted TV. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have a request for a Hollywood Post Production Assistant:Hollywood based half hour single camera scripted comedy series looking for a Post Production Assistant to start the first week of November till April.Post PA duties include deliveries, pickup drives from set, helping with office paperwork, and picking up meals. Must have reliable transportation. Need someone with a great attitude interested in post production and in editing. Aspiring actors and writers looking for a break need not apply.Please send resumes and references to email@example.com
- Warner Brothers Series request for a Post Production Assistant:Burbank based Warner Bros. 1-hr Drama series looking for a Post Production Assistant. Must have scripted Post experience and a working knowledge of post workflows. Duties include deliveries, filing P.O.’s, helping with office paperwork, and picking up meals among other things. This series is already in full swing so we need someone who can come in ready to roll. Must have a good attitude and hopefully an urge to move up in the post world. The job would start Monday 10/28 and go till the beginning of February. Please send resume (with references) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sundance Entertainment Journalism Fellowship:http://www.sundance.org/press-center/release/sundance-institute-and-indiewire-announce-fellowship-for-film-criticism-at/
- We have an anonymous request for a Santa Monica Office Manager.Santa Monica based entertainment company is currently seeking an office manager. Candidate must be a strong multitasker who can manage the day to day operations for a very busy production office. Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.comOffice Manager Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Managing the front desk.
• General administrative and reception duties.
• Hiring, scheduling and managing intern staff each semester.
• IT duties and knowledge of Microsoft and Macintosh operating system. Our office uses Microsoft Outlook, so a basic understanding of this program is essential. Should be able to trouble shoot computers and liaise with additional tech support when serious computer malfunctions occur.
• Update Outlook Categories and contacts.
• Accounting – Reconcile petty cash, prepare and code monthly credit card receipts, prepare monthly office budget spread sheet, and work with Production Accountant on project reimbursement.
• Maintain office and production files.
• Track all domain renewals/purchases and company’s online accounts.
• Update and maintain phone systems.
• Manage equipment maintenance/ repair.
• Assists office of the CEO and Development team with any needs: research, projects and tasks.
• Point Person for CEO who heads the Motion Picture Technology Council and Image Control Assessment Series (PGA and ASC initiatives).
• Company outreach for public events.
• Manage screenings and premieres.
• Stocking and ordering all office supplies (toner, paper, postage, parking passes, coffee, milk, creamer, etc. Work with Production Manager and Production Assistant to stock craft services.
• Greet guests.
• Answer multi-line phones and train intern staff with proper phone etiquette.
• Building management communication.
• Manage all onsite and offsite storage facilities.
• Manage and devise press archives and scrapbooks.
• Managing employee parking and working with Production Manager to arrange additional crew parking.
• Getting bills to accountant in a timely fashion to ensure prompt payments.
• Interface with all office vendors (cleaning crew, repairs & maintenance, upgrades, furniture, painters, constructors, plumbers, FedEx, etc.).
• Oversee the daily set-up and clean-up of office.
• Set-up and clean-up of lunch/dinner meetings.
• Xmas cards and gifts.
• Oversees all unsolicited emails, mail and fan mail.
• Maintain knowledge of all company policies and procedures, office manager manual.
• Knowledge of equipment leases and contracts.
• Some heavy lifting is involved – rearranging office space when necessary.
- Will Pisnieski is looking for Transcribers.TRANSCRIBER NEEDED
We are looking for experienced transcribers who are able to work from home doing dialogue only transcribing for feature films. We have a lot of work coming our way and we need fast transcribers available to work at least (25) hours per week. The job would start in late October and would be ongoing throughout the year. You must own a laptop computer (PC or MAC is fine) and have a reliable home internet connection. Our rates are very competitive and the work is consistent. This is a non-union job. Please email your resume to Naomi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alison Flynn is looking for a Hollywood AVID Digitizer.I’m looking for a non-union night AVID digitizer in Hollywood. Digitize and group XDCam footage. Starts 10/7 – 10/25. Please forward any suggestions to email@example.com.
- Victoria Slater is looking for a Newport Beach Production Assistant.Production Assistant needed in Newport Beach area for two day shoot Oct. 6 & 7. Basically need help schlepping equipment and assisting Producer when needed. Please email any recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to hire NB local if at all possible.
- Cisco Henson is looking to HIRE CREW for a movie being shot in L.A.We are shooting a project called Redstone Oct 26th thru Nov 4th. We are looking for all departments; make up/ hair – wardrobe/ scenic design. The job pays $100 per day. Shooting in L.A. with long hours. Good for anyone looking for movie credits and likes horror genre. Contact info below:Cisco Henson
New Wave Entertainment
2660 west olive ave.
Burbank, CA. 91505
Phone: 818.295.5000 ext.t 449
Cell: 626/ 827-6212
- Katy Garrity is looking for a Silver Spring, Maryland Production Assistant.Currently seeking a Production Assistant for Specials at Discovery Channel Headquarters in Silver Spring, MD. This is a full time position.Production Assistant will help the Specials Department track development projects, research ideas, set up screenings, conform scripts, assist with travel & expenses, track deliverables, and generally assist department EPs and Producers. This is a great entry level opportunity. Ideal candidate will have both office & production (or post-production) experience.Please send resumes/cover letters/refs to Kathleen_Garrity@discovery.com
- We have an anonymous request for a Hollywood Post Production Assistant. Post PA to help finish a 90 min MOW, starting 9/23 for approx 7 weeks. Working in Hollywood & Burbank area. send resume to email@example.com
- Moguldom Films is looking for interns ASAP. Applicants must have production experience, familiar Adobe Creative Suite, in college, and in the NY area. If you are interested and fit the description please email: MoguldomFilms@Moguldom.com