We receive over 1,000 applications annually from prospective participants worldwide across all of our film programs which makes attaining “program acceptance” HIGHLY COMPETITIVE. As a result we STRONGLY ENCOURAGE you to read this ‘application cheat sheet’ in grave detail as it will undoubtedly increase your chances of getting accepted into the program(s) of your choice.
Applications are submitted electronically online ONLY at: http://thecmg.wpengine.com/application/
To begin the application process you must do the following:
- Visit: http://thecmg.wpengine.com/application/
- Your application submission CAN be used to apply for one or more programs of your choice.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must be proficient in English, writing and speaking (additional languages welcomed).
- Must possess and convey a passion for the pursuit of a career in the entertainment industry and/or creative fields.
- Personal Information:
- Contact Info
- Education Background
- How Did You Hear About The Program?
- Financial Aid Request (if applicable)
- Vimeo or Youtube link introducing yourself, telling us why you’re applying to the program.
- 60secs or less
- TIP #1: Be yourself! This video is all about giving us a sense of your personality, communication skills and knowledge of the film/tv industry.
- TIP #2: Please be advised that if you are applying for “The Internship Experience” your intro video WILL be sent to potential Internship Host Companies and factored into your hiring process.
- TIP #3: Relax. ‘Eye’ Contact.
- Standard resume/cv detailing your experience, skills, education and knowledge of multiple languages (if applicable).